POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Re: The ghost of a box : Re: The ghost of a box Server Time
29 May 2024 02:00:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The ghost of a box
From: Samuel B
Date: 13 Aug 2023 20:55:00
Message: <web.64d97a86a9f3bc0af8c47d526e741498@news.povray.org>
"Samuel B." <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> "jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> >
> > "Samuel B." <stb### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > > ... west coast. ...
> >
> > Cleopatra..  :-)
>
> Huh, I haven't heard of them.

Just looked up Cleopatra Records. Nothing I recognized at first, but there was
an offshoot responsible for Quiet Riot, a favorite of mine back in the day.

It seems like the company handled a lot of artists, some possibly genre-adjacent
to a band I like: Epica. Omega is my album favorite from them, but it's one of
those "listen only once in a blue moon or have it stuck in your head forever"
types of things.

Sam