POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : robot_fish.zip : robot_fish.zip Server Time
14 May 2024 04:42:01 EDT (-0400)
  robot_fish.zip
From: Mike Miller
Date: 11 Aug 2023 19:35:00
Message: <web.64d6c4b677da4dd878f7f9ccdabc9342@news.povray.org>
Scene file and .x3d to POV converter. I set up a simple blender file to demo the
use of the converter. I'm using this file to model a robotic fish that will be
added to some sci-fi themed renderings.

The x3d_blender_points.exe is in the blender folder of this zip along with a
read_me file. There's a stripped-down Blender file with some of the point arrays
and model data.

Blender is free and the x3d format is easy to parse for a hack programmer. It
also helps with visualizing the modeling process by using the POV rendered
elevations as underlays in blender.
Miller

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: