POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The ghost of a box : Re: The ghost of a box Server Time
20 May 2024 06:30:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The ghost of a box
From: Droj
Date: 31 Jul 2023 14:55:00
Message: <web.64c80202a9f3bc0a2064eda13b2af915@news.povray.org>

> Adding a spaceship I built years ago using Silo, and a media (portal?) I
> composed the present scene.

Hi,

that's a wonderful piece of art.
(Might be interesting to test it with Chris Colefax' Galaxy plugin.)

It reminds me of a SciFi series called 'Andromeda' and there it was a portal to
a different universe.

And yes, it's a form of a Hilbert curve and it was used as logo for SGI.

Cheers, Droj
(one of the Lsystem gang)

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: