POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.scene-files : Proximity and subsurface scattering macros + examples : Re: Proximity and subsurface scattering macros + examples Server Time
3 May 2024 15:49:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Proximity and subsurface scattering macros + examples
From: And
Date: 11 Jul 2023 09:55:00
Message: <web.64ad5e0073f2e835ee1d8e88aa81652d@news.povray.org>
I think that I can calculate several properties together in the main loop.

1). Proximity pattern

2). Slope pattern
   just like POV-Ray's slope pattern, assign a axis, then calc the slope of that
axis

3). ...
  investigate the point is near or far from object surface

then output to series .df3 file.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'df3 pattern idea.jpg' (452 KB)

Preview of image 'df3 pattern idea.jpg'
df3 pattern idea.jpg