POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : material_samples.png : material_samples.png Server Time
4 May 2024 17:43:14 EDT (-0400)
  material_samples.png
From: Mike Miller
Date: 1 Jun 2023 00:15:00
Message: <web.64781a526eb0fd33bb576b5dabc9342@news.povray.org>
Rendering from the 'material sample viewer' I just posted. Uses a small utility
that reads a material list and writes a formatted POV file for rendering those
materials. There's also an additional viewer that thumbnail the samples
vertically. I've been using something like this to build and compare textures
side by side. I have some additional features that will get added along the way.

Mike

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'material_samples.png' (1483 KB)

Preview of image 'material_samples.png'
material_samples.png