POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : povr features required in official : povr features required in official Server Time
25 Apr 2024 20:09:10 EDT (-0400)
  povr features required in official
From: jr
Date: 26 Feb 2023 07:00:00
Message: <web.63fb493a78f1b563816b7cd96cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

as per the subject, I have tried to .. brow-beat CC to consider some of the nice
'povr' features you added, when the opportunity arose talking about the
broken-on-Linux RTR feature.

so, regarding RTR, I want to find out what (pretty much) exactly was the
difference to the Windows version (and 'povr').  my guess was/is, essentially a
pointer not pointing to the correct buffer, as everything appears to work except
the preview window.

have several more questions, but would (probably) prefer to ask those in
private.

regards, jr.