POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A (slight) touch of the Beksinski's : Re: A (slight) touch of the Beksinski's Server Time
26 Apr 2024 23:43:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A (slight) touch of the Beksinski's
From: jr
Date: 20 Oct 2022 07:25:00
Message: <web.63512ed37c83e490c0ce110b6cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

"Simon J. Cambridge" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> Hi folks. I haven't posted in a while, but I thought I would post this and see
> what you all thought of it. ...

first off, thank you for mentioning the artist providing the inspiration.  had
not heard of Beksinski before, but found some stunning imagery when doing a
Google Images search.

and, fwiw, my (almost) first thought when I saw the image - the hand resting on
the column, I expected, I don't know, a more "alien" appearance, maybe have two
opposing thumbs?  anyway, nice composition, somewhat reminiscent of "worship"
:-)

regards, jr.