POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mesh2 Tools : Re: Mesh2 Tools Server Time
4 May 2024 11:34:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mesh2 Tools
From: Chris R
Date: 5 Jul 2022 22:45:00
Message: <web.62c4f695e9de8f1031fc063b5cc1b6e@news.povray.org>
"Dave Blandston" <IsN### [at] protonmailch> wrote:
> This is fascinating! As far as I can tell, the curls/folds retain the same
> radius along the length of the curl - how about varying the radius?
>
> Thanks for sharing the details of your project and explaining what you're doing.
> This is good stuff!
>
> Kind regards,
> Dave Blandston

Thanks.  I added some new code today to perform other types of morphs on the
paper and then was thinking the same thing about being able to vary the radius
for several of them.  I'll probably add that in as well.

I also want to play with some code to bend the paper along a spline so I can
show an unrolled scroll laying across a table and falling over the edge of a
table.

-- Chris R.