POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sample scene ideas : Re: Sample scene ideas Server Time
26 Apr 2024 20:46:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sample scene ideas
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 27 Jun 2021 08:30:00
Message: <web.60d86e281a2f9a2e1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
> One of several ideas I've been toying with.

Perhaps someone can tell me what I have been doing wrong with text (the black
text along the bottom) that I get - smears, jaggies, blurriness, phontom
specularity - whatever it is.   Most text I try to render is never clear and
razor-sharp.

Is this a me thing or a current POV-Ray implementation thing that converting
text to prisms will/might fix/improve?

(that lettering is "rgb -1" diffuse 0 by the way  +w1024 +h768 +A0.01)