POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : [Q] POV-Ray in command line : Re: [Q] POV-Ray in command line Server Time
15 May 2024 03:38:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Q] POV-Ray in command line
From: BayashiPascal
Date: 27 Jun 2021 06:40:00
Message: <web.60d85509b3a55826a3e088d5e0f8c582@news.povray.org>
Francois LE COAT <lec### [at] atariorg> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> If you read the comment from the NASA about the 8th flight of Ingenuity:
>
> <https://mars.nasa.gov/technology/helicopter/status/308>
>
> you understand that there was no color camera acquisition for the 7th
> and the 8th flight on Mars. This was due to the incident on the 6th
> flight, and a conflict between acquisition of the two embedded cameras.
> Let's hope for subsequent flights of the helicopter, that NASA has fixed
> the horodating problem. Let's hope we will have a color video from Mars.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Best regards,
>
> --
>
> <http://eureka.atari.org/>

Well done ! :-)
I hope too there will be colors for the next videos.
Your system seems to work quite well. Do you have the data for the actual
trajectory and can you quantify the accuracy of your reconstructed trajectory ?
Are you working directly with the Ingenuity team, or just using their public
data ?

Bonne continuation :-)

Pascal