POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.tutorials : Isosurface Tutorial by Mike Williams : Re: Isosurface Tutorial by Mike Williams Server Time
2 May 2024 11:54:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Isosurface Tutorial by Mike Williams
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 15 May 2021 12:50:00
Message: <web.609ffad9dcfb5aa4bac92b0947dba873@news.povray.org>
ingo <ing### [at] tagpovrayorg> wrote:
> http://web.archive.org/web/20160315000000
> */http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/index.htm

Yes, I saw that in the off-topic area. But I wanted to post this zip IF
something ever happens with the web archive. I'm a neurotic person what it comes
to preserving useful stuff, so I tend to collect cool things on my own devices
when possible. Plus, an offline version is nice to have around as well, me
thinks.