POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Music Video Project : Re: Music Video Project Server Time
28 Apr 2024 21:54:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music Video Project
From: Dave Blandston
Date: 17 Apr 2021 14:20:00
Message: <web.607b26aa432b07e179416a1f9334df62@news.povray.org>
"Leroy" <whe### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> I made a windows program a few years ago call LR_Voice that takes a wave and
> lets you place Phonemes that are saved in a file that POV can read.
> Its at
> http://leroyw.byethost15.com/WinZips/LR_Voice.zip
> Although it was written for lip syncing you could use it to mark locations.
> Have Fun!

Thanks but I'm almost done with that part of the project. The combination of
software that I settled on is working out extremely well for what I need.
IZotope RX 8 supports tabbed documents so I can have the original song open in
one tab and a modified version containing just the drums (made with SpleeterGUI)
open in another tab so I can make quick comparisons when necessary. I can place
a marker at a beat by putting the curser where I want on the waveform and
pressing the "m" key. RX 8 can export the marker times as a tab-delimited text
file that POV-Ray can read after I do about 30 seconds worth of formatting. It
still takes quite a while due to the length of the song and the number beats but
it's going well.

Have a great day and thanks for sharing your idea!

Kind regards,
Dave Blandston