POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Music Video Project : Re: Music Video Project Server Time
28 Apr 2024 16:49:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Music Video Project
From: jr
Date: 14 Apr 2021 03:45:00
Message: <web.60769c5a432b07e179819d986cde94f1@news.povray.org>
hi,

(I know I _always_ get into .. deep water when I make "forthright" comments,
nevertheless..)

"Dave Blandston" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> "jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> > I often find cover versions the equal of, or better than, the originals, eg:
> > <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoZx9TGdWEA>
> >

> > regards, jr.
>
> If you like Metallica remakes then here are two of my favorites, both unique in
> their own way:
> INouvLl1JiQ (Enter Sandman performed by extremely talented youngsters)

but where's the "kick"?  they _could_[*] have been miming to a backing track,
there's so little difference.
[*] but didn't.

google 'Hayseed Dixie Enter Sandman' for one I like as well as the original.
:-)

> odysee.com/@mediabear:5/safetyland:a (Enter Sandman parody)

didn't check this, the url looks like something I'd never click on.  (sorry, old
fool being (somewhat) paranoid)

regards, jr.