POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Server failure : Re: Server failure Server Time
15 May 2024 18:37:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Server failure
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 31 Mar 2021 18:35:00
Message: <web.6064f870c68e683b1f9dae3025979125@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Chris Cason <del### [at] deletethistoopovrayorg> wrote:

> > Additionally posting from the web view has now been re-enabled; those
> > who use that interface may like to test some posts and attachments.
> > Please LMK of any issues.

I have only tested the newsgroups so far, not the rest of the site / links.
A recent newsgroup question prompts me to ask: will multiple attachments be
possible through the web interface, (and will any more wiki accounts be
available for use)?

> A massive THANK YOU to you, Thorsten, Ash and others here for tracking down and
> solving so many issues, and for getting all of this stuff up and running again.
> All of your hard work is *definitely* appreciated.

A hearty second to that.  :)   I must admit that I was on the verge of panic
when the site went down ... and stayed down...  :O

Here's to another 25+ years of raytracing - the old skool way.  :D