POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Server failure : Re: Server failure Server Time
15 May 2024 03:56:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Server failure
From: Kenneth
Date: 31 Mar 2021 08:55:00
Message: <web.60647080c68e683bd98418916e066e29@news.povray.org>

> Additionally posting from the web view has now been re-enabled; those
> who use that interface may like to test some posts and attachments.
> Please LMK of any issues.
>
> -- Chris

A massive THANK YOU to you, Thorsten, Ash and others here for tracking down and
solving so many issues, and for getting all of this stuff up and running again.
All of your hard work is *definitely* appreciated.

I'm using the web portal, and it all looks good so far. For what it's worth, as
of 45 minutes ago, I still couldn't post a reply here (I was seeing a blank
screen when I hit "reply to this post".) But now it works! GREAT!

Congratulations!!!