POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : mice : Re: mice Server Time
1 May 2024 05:22:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: mice
From: BayashiPascal
Date: 21 Feb 2021 02:00:06
Message: <web.6032040d32cd319d6396ca3e0@news.povray.org>
Be it outdoor or indoor, you really know how to get it just right! That's an
impressive image as usual.

I definitely prefer the second version. There is something strange to me around
the ground near the cat in the first one. The image looks 'flat' here in
comparison to other parts, just a feeling, not sure how to explain...

Pascal