POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : animations : Re: animations Server Time
26 Apr 2024 17:58:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: animations
From: Kenneth
Date: 7 Dec 2020 14:05:01
Message: <web.5fce7c16bec250ed98418910@news.povray.org>
"Julia" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> It works now. Thanks

Good to hear!

Try not to get frustrated when you don't understand why something is not working
as you expected; we have ALL been through that situation, time and again. Many
of us here have been working with POV-ray for YEARS-- and there are still lots
of things that we either don't know or have to discover by experimenting, or by
reading what others have done. The program is like a giant 'toolbox', with code
tools to do almost anything ;-)