POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bluebell Wood : Re: Bluebell Wood Server Time
1 May 2024 17:39:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bluebell Wood
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 20 Nov 2020 03:50:01
Message: <web.5fb7827f9fb6f5f7b96893c00@news.povray.org>
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:
> So I collected much more than 1000 trees (and many more plants too) during the
> last 20 years - whereever possible.

Interesting. Presumably you have some kind of sorting system so you can find
what you need? I collect some things, but not much in POV-Ray - I enjoy the
challenge of doing as much as possible from scratch (or at least with my own
creations). Unfortunately this means many projects fall by the wayside.

> Luckily there are sites as https://archive3d.net/?tag=Tree to provide good
> meshes for free.

Thanks for the link; I'll check it out!

Bill