POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Stock colors and assumed_gamma 1 in POV-Ray 3.6 : Re: Stock colors and assumed_gamma 1 in POV-Ray 3.6 Server Time
3 May 2024 01:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Stock colors and assumed_gamma 1 in POV-Ray 3.6
From: Kenneth
Date: 8 Nov 2020 15:05:09
Message: <web.5fa84ee676c60ba8d98418910@news.povray.org>

> In the mean time I reviewed my scene code and added the latest Bald
> Eagle macros to the collection (see image and scene file attached). I
> added all the macros to the scene file. This is what it represents:

Thanks for making this all-inclusive demonstration scene, and for posting the
code. Now I need to 'digest' all of the various color-conversion methods and
pitfalls, as well as all of the message posts here.

I am still working on my own demo scene ;-)  It will be a different way of
visualizing the color conversions-- to include rgb-vs-srgb colors in lights as
well.