POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pending Storm : Re: Pending Storm - final Server Time
30 Apr 2024 08:07:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pending Storm - final
From: jr
Date: 24 Oct 2020 13:10:00
Message: <web.5f945f9deb8b16ca8a81eb0@news.povray.org>
hi,

> Something is not right I believe. The app remains stuck in an endless
> loop while parsing, without generating anything. Could you provide a
> small demo scene where it works? Thanks!

I didn't have a demo scene per se, so the attached is cannibalised from a ("the"
:-)) wip scene.  the .inc file is the same as posted.  POV-Ray gets to about
280,000 "K tokens" parsing.  the "planting" is relatively sparse, one "tuft" per
square unit.

regards, jr.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: