POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test.binaries : Playpen idea for povr -1 to 1 seed patterns. : Re: Playpen idea for povr -1 to 1 seed patterns. Server Time
29 Apr 2024 04:55:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playpen idea for povr -1 to 1 seed patterns.
From: Kenneth
Date: 19 Oct 2020 17:55:00
Message: <web.5f8e09b27d75f86cd98418910@news.povray.org>
"Kenneth" <kdw### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> I just tried to test it, but it's throwing an error.
>
> I'm running the latest v3.8 development build in Windows, but it does not accept
> the   Antialias_Confidence=  keyword in my quickres.ini file(!)
> I tried instead to use +AC0.98 on the command line, but it does not work there
> either. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Help!

I forgot to mention that Stochastic_Seed (or +SS) is not accepted either, in
either location.

It seems that v3.8 in Windows is not recognizing those terms. :-(  If I leave
them out completely, I AM able to render-- but without the Stochastic_Seed
mechanism, I can't do a 'thorough' animation test for possible jitter.