POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.misc : POV-Ray article draft : Re: POV-Ray article draft Server Time
26 Apr 2024 06:40:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray article draft
From: Kenneth
Date: 5 Oct 2020 04:55:01
Message: <web.5f7ade4d27071fbad98418910@news.povray.org>
Looks like a good treatise on the subject. Nice work.

I'm going through the pdf version page by page (I'm on page 3 so far, slowly
taking it all in.) Your writing seems clear and technically understandable. The
one problem I see is that the illustrations are kind of fuzzy, or low-rez, which
makes it hard for me to clearly follow the text and its technical details. Those
illustrations are important (for ME at least, to clearly grasp the concepts).
Perhaps this is simply some kind of conversion-to-pdf problem?

About the text font used (and apparently in the illustrations as well): I agree
with Thomas, a different font would be visually clearer. 'Arial' maybe? That's a
small quibble though.