POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pending Storm : Re: Pending Storm Server Time
16 May 2024 21:47:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pending Storm
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 4 Oct 2020 10:25:00
Message: <web.5f79da5f9bb6a6571f9dae300@news.povray.org>

> I was thinking also of an eventual HTML version. I have a little
> experience with building HTML pages through the work for the TC-RTC, but
> this would be a major project indeed.

Not at all.
Sounds to me like you have virtually everything you need already.
In the same way that you might #write a concat () command to a file with
POV-Ray, you can construct/format a line of HTML in your spreadsheet.

Then you just copy/paste into a .htm file and you're pretty much done.

I did this with converting .stl to mesh and .svg to bezier splines.  (My
understanding is that that's how Cousin Ricky converts his svg as well.)