POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Pending Storm : Re: Pending Storm Server Time
28 Jun 2024 02:55:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Pending Storm
From: Kenneth
Date: 1 Oct 2020 16:15:01
Message: <web.5f7637b69bb6a657d98418910@news.povray.org>
> > Believe it or not, at this moment I have a collection
> > of tricks and such from 241 individual users! Many with more than one
> > trick. :-)
>
> That would be a very interesting read, if presented in a single document... ;)

I 2nd that; Thomas may have the best collection of tips and tricks that exists,
judging from his always-nice renders and comments!

I used to have such a collection-- far less in number than Thomas's-- but it was
on an older hard drive that failed, and I haven't yet found my back-up copy (if
indeed I made one.) :-(  I have a tendency to write detailed notes and tips IN
my scenes, so at least I have those to refer to...but they are usually
scene-specific, not general.