POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Poseray issue or me : Re: Poseray issue or me Server Time
26 Apr 2024 05:12:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Poseray issue or me
From: Melody
Date: 11 Sep 2020 17:45:07
Message: <web.5f5beefbfe69494b64b5a7ab0@news.povray.org>
> "Melody" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
> > 1 mesh ok; add another side, texture1 now has 3 triangles.
> OK, I think I'm following.
> > Texture2 only one.
> You only assign Teture2 to one triangle?
> > ADD a third mesh, texture1 is everything except one triangle in other objects ??
> This is where I completely lose what's going on...

Yeah me too. So I exported each mesh separately * 14, to POV-Scene, now we got
mesh2, rebuilt the inc file. But in the end, it's all material_0 --- materials
tab - tools -- groups -> materials !!yea POSERAY!

Now I got a list of materials to make.
Needed to edit a json material. - smoothing yet to do for Warbird, more to fix.

OpenGL
http://innerbeing.epizy.com/cwebgl/WebGLEarth.html
http://innerbeing.epizy.com/code/codewgl.html

Post a reply to this message