POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : TEE Edelweiss : Re: TEE Edelweiss Server Time
13 May 2024 06:39:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: TEE Edelweiss
From: Ton
Date: 21 Aug 2020 04:15:01
Message: <web.5f3f824e50afc79f420c5e570@news.povray.org>
Hello everybody,

it has been a while, but I finally managed to model the bridge I wanted my
Edelweiss train to run on.
So after cancelled trips, cruises and occasional lockdowns here it is.
While setting up this image, I thought that it might be nice to have Titanic
sail underneath. So I think I'll raise the Titanic (That sounds like a movie
title!), and see whether I can render her again.

Cheers
Ton.

By the way, for people who don't recognize this bridge, it is based of the Forth
Bridge, not far from Edinburgh, in Scotland.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'bridge.png' (1156 KB)

Preview of image 'bridge.png'