POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : I'm Back!? : Re: I'm Back!? Server Time
7 May 2024 08:21:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: I'm Back!?
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 16 May 2020 19:45:01
Message: <web.5ec07a98cdc6b096fb0b41570@news.povray.org>
"Leroy" <whe### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> > > I also wanted to know if there are any people who use my height field programs
> > > from my web site.(http://leroyw.byethost15.com/)

Not _yet_, as I have so many other things eating up time, and IIRC, I have to
switch over to Windows....
But I think you've solved a problem I wanted to address a while back.
http://news.povray.org/povray.advanced-users/thread/%3Cweb.5bfcb3737f70c61c765e06870%40news.povray.org%3E/

> It's now on Youtube https://youtu.be/q18Bh3hlfnM

Truly, you are a madman.
I would like to borrow even half your energy and focus.

I hope you document some of what you learned and how to edit sound...

Do you know if there's a way to read in MP3 in any meaningful way?

Glad to have you back.   Connectivity issues are a real challenge sometimes.

- Bill W