POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Light & Shadows : Re: Light & Shadows Server Time
26 Apr 2024 17:44:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light & Shadows
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 24 Apr 2020 13:55:00
Message: <web.5ea327441a336268fb0b41570@news.povray.org>
"Norbert Kern" <nor### [at] t-onlinede> wrote:

> Regarding skills - I envy your modeling and texturing skills since your late
> IRTC entries and of course Povcomp.

Don't we all.   He's a singularly focused madman.
Luckily for us, he uses his superpowers for raytracing.  :D

> In comparison I'm only good at throwing
> objects together in a more or less pleasing manner...

Yeah - sure.  And [the late] [great] Neal Peart was only good at tapping out a
beat in a more or less pleasing manner...  :P

> Hopefully we can see more new images from you.

From both of you - please!   Amazing scenes such as this one inspire me and get
me to think less about technical / engineering / math projects and more about
real scenes.  Especially when there are little notes on how-to and some pearls
of technique wisdom sprinkled about like breadcrumbs to lure me down that
path...  :)