POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Light & Shadows : Re: Light & Shadows Server Time
26 Apr 2024 07:39:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Light & Shadows
From: s day
Date: 24 Apr 2020 05:45:00
Message: <web.5ea2b3fe1a3362683a9592e50@news.povray.org>
Hi Norbert,

3 months well spent!

You really are the master of this kind of nature image, certainly what I
inspired to achieve on my attempts but never had the skill and patience to
achieve this level of detail.

Glad you provided the extra large image and also the animals only version so I
could zoom in and spot them. The one I still couldn't see was the Squirrel but I
think even when you don't see/notice these they still add something to the
image.

great work as always.

Sean