POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : updated syntax highlighting for gedit : Re: updated syntax highlighting for gedit Server Time
29 Apr 2024 08:58:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: updated syntax highlighting for gedit
From: B  Gimeno
Date: 8 Apr 2020 12:45:01
Message: <web.5e8dfcc8743848b4a723b8610@news.povray.org>
> On 4/8/20 7:25 AM, B. Gimeno wrote:
> > James Holsenback <nom### [at] nonecom> wrote:
> >> found that i was missing the albedo keyword, also added max_distance
> >> (uberpov) ... goes in /usr/share/gtksourceview-3.0/language-specs
> >
> > Update to version 3.8 now includes:

> Thank you!
>
> Bill P.

My first mistake was to have published it without having thoroughly tested it.
Now I was reviewing all the standard version 3.8 inclusion files and the list of
reserved keywords in case I had left something else.

What worries me after reviewing the file with the WINPOV editor and
consulting the oracle, is that dark, ancient and bloody sacred war between tabs
and white spaces everywhere. Free trolls food!

It's like having read a grimoire from the Unseen University's Library taking
advantage of the fact that the librarian was dispatching his ration of bananas.

When I finish consulting include files and decide how to homogenize styles I
will publish it again.

B Gimeno

Pd. However, a great job on the part of those who started this task. Thank you.