POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista : Re: HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista Server Time
6 May 2024 16:43:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 8 Mar 2020 23:30:00
Message: <web.5e65b7465f4031dc5f7af7120@news.povray.org>
Turns out that the EXE file I had and believed to be 3.8, is in reality just one
more copy of 3.7.

Is there any URl for the download of 3.8 alpha? I know that the development of
3.8 had been plaed back into the body of 3.7, but hope that someone still has a
64bit version of the 3.8 executable.

Up to now I was not been able to resilve the error problem with 3.7, and my head
is smoking.   :-(