POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista : Re: HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista Server Time
19 May 2024 03:23:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 8 Mar 2020 11:50:01
Message: <web.5e65132a5f4031dc5f7af7120@news.povray.org>

> That got put here:

http://news.povray.org/povray.text.scene-files/thread/%3Cweb.5e62e8504a92f7644eec112d0%40news.povray.org%3E/

Thanks! The changes appear very complex, and I also added things to my own file
in the meantime. It will take me a bit, to import the changes of Bald Eagle into
my file. But the results will pay off!

Big thanks to Bald Eagle! There is a truly great spirit in this group!

Bald Eagle, I am also uploading my own newest file that is still without your
changes, in case I do things wrong (I use v3.7, you use v3.8, and I get errors
when attempting to render after I put back the version of your file to 3.7).

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sl - roman ballista 001.pov.txt' (64 KB)