POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista : Re: HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista Server Time
19 May 2024 04:04:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 6 Mar 2020 19:15:01
Message: <web.5e62e6c45f4031dc4eec112d0@news.povray.org>
"Sven Littkowski" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> I am hospitalized now, at risk of losing my right leg. So forgive me, if there
> are days where I am emotionally not able to post here.

Jeez.  I hope they are able to give you everything that you need to make a full
recovery!  :O

I was only able to make a few more edits, but it addresses most of what I
pointed out.  I think the heightfields are ok, and might only need a few
adjustments. I can post the edited file in the text scene files section so you
can go over it and see what it looks like.

Stay in good spirits and keep a fighting mindset.  A positive mental attitude
has been empirically shown to have as much or more effect on health as
medicine(s).

All the best, Sven

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'romanballista_v3.png' (1093 KB)

Preview of image 'romanballista_v3.png'
romanballista_v3.png