POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Escher's House of Stairs : Re: Escher's House of Stairs Server Time
2 May 2024 23:16:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Escher's House of Stairs
From: Bill Pragnell
Date: 4 Mar 2020 17:45:00
Message: <web.5e602d6baf16c88e1b6c6b3a0@news.povray.org>
"BayashiPascal" <Pas### [at] BayashiInJapannet> wrote:
> Bill Pragnell> Which one have you done ? Are they visible online ? I'd enjoy to
> see them.

I had a go at 'Relativity' years ago, but I don't think I have any good results
of that online.
I made a 'Double Planetoid' a while back, here's the most complete version that
it got to:
http://www.infradead.org/~wmp/gallery5/planetoid_day.jpg
I'm kind of on/off developing a 'Tetrahedral Planetoid' at the moment, posted an
initial example last year:
https://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.images/attachment/%3Cweb.5d003550f3451f761b6c6b3a0%40news.povray.org%3E/planeto
id.jpg

Quite different from the originals, I took the concepts only. Otherwise, just
lots of idle tinkering :)