POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista : Re: HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista Server Time
6 May 2024 03:25:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 4 Mar 2020 00:55:01
Message: <web.5e5f42485f4031dc82f8fb090@news.povray.org>
This is the credit I am using, please let me know, if you're okay with that.

// Scene file developd by Sven Littkowski, C 2020.
// Credits for the twisted ropes go to BaldEagle
// a long-time member of the POV-Ray community.

Also adding the latest image.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'sl - roman ballista 001a.jpg' (930 KB)

Preview of image 'sl - roman ballista 001a.jpg'
sl - roman ballista 001a.jpg