POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista : Re: HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista Server Time
26 Apr 2024 02:07:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP REQUEST: Twisted Ropes of Ballista
From: Sven Littkowski
Date: 3 Mar 2020 12:15:00
Message: <web.5e5e8fe25f4031dc2e40bb200@news.povray.org>
> So, basically you want something like this:

Yes, to some extend, I like what I see. :-)

There are the ropes on the left side of the vertical cylinder, and those on the
right side. All twist around the horizontal arm. The ropes of the one side
(let's say left) are ABOVE the ropes of the right side.

Would you allow me to give you credit inside the scene file?