POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : Head Pose : Re: Head Pose Server Time
4 May 2024 09:02:53 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Head Pose
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 13 Feb 2020 20:50:00
Message: <web.5e45fc6f60a3d96c4eec112d0@news.povray.org>
Francois LE COAT <lec### [at] atariorg> wrote:

> I have done the same experimentation again, and it gives the video ...
>
>  <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an_9_BFjAEg>

Wow. That's _really_ close agreement between frames!  I love the bordering of
the successive frames to show the perspective adjustment.

You've been at this a LONG time - and your persistent and dedication show and
have paid off well.

Have you added more details of the process on your website?
Do you think this would work well to take maps and satellite images and place
them into register?

Thanks again so much for sharing your excellent work. :)

Bill