POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Strange cuts on rendered objects : Re: Strange cuts on rendered objects Server Time
27 Apr 2024 10:23:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Strange cuts on rendered objects
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 6 Feb 2020 08:20:01
Message: <web.5e3c11ac6f77a7a54eec112d0@news.povray.org>
"Francescodario Cuzzocrea" <fra### [at] mailpolimiit> wrote:

> Thanks !!
> I'll take a look, but I have to run it under Wine as I'm a Linux user. Too bad
> that source code isn't available to port it for Linux :(

Same here.   I dumped Windo$e a while back for Mint.
But as Pekka said, PoseRay is excellent.

I suppose in addition to WINE, there are other options - none of which really
look attractive to me.

https://www.codeweavers.com/products/crossover-linux/features
https://www.techlila.com/run-windows-apps-on-linux/

Glad to see your scene is working out better for you.   All the best with your
thesis work!  :)