POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HSL HSV colors.inc fopah : Re: HSL HSV colors.inc fopah Server Time
27 Apr 2024 20:56:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HSL HSV colors.inc fopah
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 31 Dec 2019 16:30:01
Message: <web.5e0bbd17ffbdd814eec112d0@news.povray.org>
The way I'm reading it, based on my work with Arduino, is that your [if] flow
control directive is malformed and so the compiler if waiting to wrap that up
before hitting the end of the function.

void * twait(int secs)
{
  /// do something here
}

newthread launcher from a dll - follow up.

int timer1(HWND mWnd, int secs, void * func)
{
  pthread_t thread; int err;
  err = pthread_create(&thread, NULL, func, (void *)secs);
  if (err) return 1;
  return 0;
}

change the above to:

  if (err) {return 1;
  [else] return 0;
  }

and see what happens.
Of course, I could be totally wrong.

I also think that if at the top of your code you do
int secs = 0;
then you only need to use secs not int secs in the rest of your code.