POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : HSL HSV colors.inc fopah : Re: HSL HSV colors.inc fopah Server Time
20 Apr 2024 08:54:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HSL HSV colors.inc fopah
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 29 Dec 2019 09:10:01
Message: <web.5e08b375ffbdd814eec112d0@news.povray.org>
> Some more detailed information about what you are trying to tell us you
> are involved in here would be highly appreciated. I have not a clue. :-)

Right on.  What he said.
Truly, I am thrilled to have someone like you here with so much ... energy.  :D
But I'm left exasperated trying to parse and sort a rapid-fire string of 100
stream-of-consciousness blurbs and snippets.  In 10 different threads.

I have just smiled and left you to do what you're doing - all while pondering
some diplomatic way to bring up and explain the - issue - and ask - nay, beg -
that you have some mercy and _slow down_ and give a mere half dozen more words
of explanation and context.

I'm thinking that if you've uncovered some sort of bug in the hsv2rgb macro in
colors.inc, then that would be an important find that I, Mike Horvath, clipka,
and many others would be interested in seeing and understanding - and fixing.

As for mIRC.  I've only ever briefly used IRC, mostly in the distant past.
Linux Mint has "Xchat" which is some sort of IRC channel reader / messaging app.
 Will that do?

As for Windows 10 - I would agree.  "It's a virus."  :D