POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Calc matrix coefs : Re: Calc matrix coefs Server Time
26 Apr 2024 17:15:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Calc matrix coefs
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 26 Dec 2019 21:05:00
Message: <web.5e0565bfce9dbf344eec112d0@news.povray.org>
"jr" <cre### [at] gmailcom> wrote:

> uh, maths I don't know and my geometry is, um, shaky?  five centres?

Yeah - I delved into this a while back (2014?) when doing some things with
triangles and bubbles and propellers, ....
Friedrich Lohmueller's analytical geometry tools include file has a bunch of
these.

I made a diagram in VISIO - I'll have to dig that up and post it, if I haven't
already...

> I need to
> do some reading.

Yes.  :D