POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : <no subject> : Re: <no subject> Server Time
28 Apr 2024 12:18:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: <no subject>
From: Melody
Date: 25 Dec 2019 03:00:01
Message: <web.5e0316216f92e8569da690110@news.povray.org>
slowly gaining control on the plane's matrix.
I never wrote a flight sim before, nuts.

got auto pilot of sorts. less trial and error guessing at input values for
decent rate, with elevation and fame number u want to be there.

  #if (fr > 145) #declare attack = abs(grav) / speed; // level flight
  #local lift = (attack) * speed;  // to get anywhere, set exact vector/lift
  #local lift = lift - (campos.y-.64)/(230 - fr); #end

so new test grav and speed values, change nothing.

seems futile for the model's pitch to get counted, attack angle is calculated,
then maybe model's pitch could follow, incrementally, I was thinking.

here it went smoothTrans cam2 to cam1. then I wanted to roll over and have him
wave ... this could take forever.

someday, slow things down for 5000 frames, and better machine.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'legom.mp4.mpg' (392 KB)