POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : <no subject> : Re: <no subject> Server Time
26 Apr 2024 23:26:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: <no subject>
From: Melody
Date: 19 Dec 2019 02:45:00
Message: <web.5dfb29476f92e8569da690110@news.povray.org>
Dick Balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:
> Am 12/18/19 5:55 PM, also sprach Melody:
> > Dick Balaska <dic### [at] buckosoftcom> wrote:
>

> > wouldnt have posted if it were not playable, if I didnt watch it first. it
> > plays.
> >
> I didn't mean to imply that I was questioning your magnificence.
> Clearly the issue is on my end.
>
> > however, so far, I found TWO (2) zipped converters and SourceForge, without an
> > install. first clue is, a video convertor needs no installation duh!
> >
> > 1:
> > JAVA Simple Video Converter 1.5.1 is not working right.
>
> All the cool kids are using ffmpeg these days.
>
> --
> dik
> Rendered 49,882,521,600 of 49,882,521,600 pixels (100%)

heh, I know. I question my magnificence in such a world ... with 0 vibe help.
 it's like a Michael Jackson Thriller. except I'm not laughing.

used ffmpeg code before ... thanks for the reminder.
bloody hell with the advert on the ffmpeg page ... doh. designed to mess with
you. who gets left behind for ideal reality? far more sensible to count the ones
leaving.