POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cloudscape : Re: Cloudscape Server Time
2 May 2024 11:19:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Cloudscape
From: And
Date: 11 Dec 2019 05:10:01
Message: <web.5df0bf645bb70f08ab20d8560@news.povray.org>
I must appreciate your render and code because I'm finding a way to generate
cloud density(as you can see, mine is generated by blender smoke simulation, or
this one:
http://news.povray.org/povray.binaries.utilities/message/%3Cweb.5c4ff44087bb2a515536cfec0%40news.povray.org%3E/#%3Cweb.
5c4ff44087bb2a515536cfec0%40news.povray.org%3E
is generated from POV-Ray by folks suggestion. But it is too stiff so I was
researching a way to improve
)

But it will not be my major work by now. I did not browse this newsgroup for a
while. And when I browse it by chance these days I got your thread. I still want
to consult something. If I have time I will take your clouds to my renderer to
try someday.