POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Console test : Re: Console test Server Time
2 May 2024 11:51:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Console test
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 26 Nov 2019 02:35:00
Message: <web.5ddcd488bfabc0b6d0cd70100@news.povray.org>
A couple of thoughts I'd like to add just in case.

It's important to notice that this is an international community. English is not
the mother tongue for many of us. Weird choices of words can and will happen. If
something looks odd or even inappropriate, then the correct reaction is to ask
what it is about, instead of for example going full rampage and enter the ignore
mode only because of a simple misunderstanding that could easily be dealt with.

Throughout the years, POV news group has been the nicest, warmest, most mature
and most encouraging environment in this whole thing called the internet. This
has never been a place for unnecessary quarrel, flamewar or other negative ways
of communication. We are all adult people here enjoying our peace and harmony
and doing stuff we like, that is POVing. Let's not disturb any of that, shall
we.