POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Console test : Re: Console test Server Time
2 May 2024 17:37:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Console test
From: Pekka Aho
Date: 25 Nov 2019 07:10:00
Message: <web.5ddbc36bbfabc0b6d0cd70100@news.povray.org>
"Melody" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> I been hoping for some things in others,
> perhaps I have become cynical from experience, and dont expect much from "them"
> whoever "they" are.
>
> DIY or go without.

You are naturally allowed your own path in everything. No one here has denied
that from you. Many here in our POV community are DIY people more or less
anyway.

"Melody" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> oh youre an artist" and I am only a "tester" wtf?
>  been hoping people will check their ego at the door, yeah that will happen when
> hell freezes over.

Hold on a second. Nowhere I have called you a "tester". Nowhere I have looked
down on you nor seen myself above anyone else here. My intention was never to
criticize you or your choices. I don't even know you at all. What I wrote there
earlier was only some random thoughts. :O

"Melody" <nomail@nomail> wrote:

> lets see your ego-less art, Mr. Arteest
> I been showing my work, "look and you can see what I am about" I see jealous
> people. they just want to mess with you.
>
> I see what youre about ... doh, ignore button, not a helpful voice

I honestly don't have a clue where you suddenly get this kind of aggression
from. :O Also I can't understand where you're seeing any kind of ego or
jealousness matters in anything I said. My intention was never to insult in any
way. My deepest apologies if you took it that way. I am not about anything here
against anyone. I'm just one humble POV enthusiast among others here in this
news group, nothing else.

Peace.