POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Console test : Re: Console test Server Time
2 May 2024 14:15:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Console test
From: Melody
Date: 25 Nov 2019 05:05:01
Message: <web.5ddba652bfabc0b69da690110@news.povray.org>
"Pekka Aho" <pek### [at] gmailcom> wrote:
> Well of course, if you're after some deeper testings and/or looking for rather
> experimental features in unofficial patches, then the older versions can be good
> to have at hands if something is not available or fails with the latest official
> release.
>
> Personally as an artist and not eg. a tester I'm fine with the latest one and
> hoping for more features to come with possible new official builds.

speak for yourself

I been hoping for some things in others,
perhaps I have become cynical from experience, and dont expect much from "them"
whoever "they" are.

DIY or go without.

oh youre an artist" and I am only a "tester" wtf?
 been hoping people will check their ego at the door, yeah that will happen when
hell freezes over.

lets see your ego-less art, Mr. Arteest
I been showing my work, "look and you can see what I am about" I see jealous
people. they just want to mess with you.

I see what youre about ... doh, ignore button, not a helpful voice