POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For the grandsons : Re: For the grandsons Server Time
3 May 2024 18:39:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For the grandsons
From: Melody
Date: 21 Nov 2019 17:45:01
Message: <web.5dd7132fb2fd2cef9da690110@news.povray.org>
> "Melody" <nomail@nomail> wrote:
>
> > nice, I'm not alone. just wish I were smart enough to raise my antennae and
> > disappear - I'd go around fixing things all over the world. My real name is

> Been fighting the war for 20+ years now.
>
> Nice to meet you, Martin.   You're my favorite Martian.  ;)
>
> So much to learn - and everything we thought we knew is ...   :O
>
> Glad you're having a good time and rendering things with POV-Ray.
>
> Welcome.

Ah the welcome, thank you. Good to meet you QueBall -- Sense of Belonging
appears twice (that I know of) in the rainbows.
Sense of Belonging is the most profound Ultimate Need, the lock and key need is
Meaning. Sense of Belonging is also the 7th Land of Enchantment.

Spiritual Hunger is real, among the few. It is a hunger to know the Enchantment,
of 4 things to hunger for ...

The most profound Land of Enchantment is Imagination ordered by Beauty.
Knowledge that's only available in Mars academia.