POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : For the grandsons : Re: For the grandsons Server Time
3 May 2024 16:46:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: For the grandsons
From: Melody
Date: 21 Nov 2019 01:10:01
Message: <web.5dd62977b2fd2cef9da690110@news.povray.org>
unlikely I will ever get over being forced to use a certain folder, right or
wrong;and being locked out of any GD folder on my own puter.
progress is bad, greed is bad.

win 10 is a virus,
if you cant stop updates ... they can kill you anytime they want.

 so I took the laptop back to Fry's and asked them to install win7. they said,
100 bucks. I said, this is a warranty replacement, and I never bought win10, I
bought win7. price was now 0. and they wont u give the disk, lame lame. would
not make a USB, lame lame. so I made my own boot USB with win7 install.

its like a war with the greed mongers. get mirc and go on undernet.
I can send you anything I got DCC. its called freedom.

what if they gave a war and no one showed up?