POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : povmodeler : Re: povmodeler Server Time
4 May 2024 11:35:46 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povmodeler
From: Bald Eagle
Date: 17 Nov 2019 16:00:08
Message: <web.5dd1b421f7e9e6524eec112d0@news.povray.org>
"simbad" <Han### [at] gmxde> wrote:

> > Installed a Linux Mint 18.3 and checked it. I would not expect it to run. I can
> > not even build it on this distro. Should not be a big problem. But must check
> > how to not break my build environment.
>
> Completed. Even it feels like a hack. But it produced something. The packages
> have been updated and a package for the Mint-18.3 is here

Well it works, so your hacks are good   :)

I have to set up the environment variables so that it can find a version of
POV-Ray to use, so a pointer to any documentation this thing used to have would
be sweet!
Also, if there are some .kpm files to use as examples, anyone new to this would
likely find those useful.

Super work!    Glad to finally have a running example of this to play with.
Thanks so much for what must be a LOT of unseen work in the background.